Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

He would offer sex then ask money after


Being emotionally attached to someone or other people is basically the only consideration I have when leaving a place. I have been moving around Manila since I got here three years ago trying to fit myself to a place I always have trouble coping with.

I had just resigned from my call center job when I left Tita Pearly's house. It was hard for me to provide for myself and several times, I would have to lay down and sleep to compensate for my hunger. I don't recall the times my stomach was empty. I had to sell my small tv set and dvd player to an acquaintance just so I could pay for my next rental at a nearby village.

Just found the real me recently. I got sick and tired of pretensions and when I am in a new neighborhood, I want to give everybody the impression that I am indeed gay. I don't want to give them doubts. When I moved to the new neighborhood, most of the guys thought I was a man because my actions were manly. I right away met a guy named Jonathan, he volunteered to transport my luggage and stuff because we had to cross a bridge connecting to my new found room. The rental was much cheaper than at Tita Pearly's and I found the place free of roaches though there were mice on the ceiling frantically going to and fro particularly at night.

Inside the room, was a wide bed attached to the post. The height was about three and a half feet. I got surprised to hear from Jonathan that the place always gets flooded everytime it rains, thus the bed had to be elevated to free you from flood waters. I never knew that in the first place but there was no more chance for backing up. I had to face my new dwelling.

MEET JONATHAN

I and Jonathan became good friends. He didn't have a job. He's not really that good- looking guy on the block nor a plain looking guy. He had a certain appeal though. On my days off, he would often invite me to go to his place and friends' place to drink. Then, he would gladly take me back home to ensure my safety since I was new in the neighborhood. It was a squatters area and everybody had to be careful because there were a lot of gangsters and bums lurking around preying on neophyte residents.

Things got more scary in the next few days and in the next few weeks. All the guys I met there, most of whom were bums and jobless youngsters always waited and expected my arrival after work. They would gather in groups and everytime they see me coming, would ask me to buy some beers and liquor. I admit I had to heed to their calls and requests. I just wanted no one to begrudge me so I tried not to turn them down. What if one of them suddenly stabbed me to death. What if one of them just ransacked my room since I had to spend my time at work. I was so paranoid and in a dillema.

One time, at around 2:00 a.m, I heard a knock at the door. I asked who it was and it was Jonathan. He was drunk and when I opened the door, he got inside right away. I had no choice but to open the door anyway because its lock was broken and my landlady has not had it fixed yet. I went to bed straigt and turned my back on Jonathan, I knew what he wanted. I knew what he needed. He started bumping his dick on my back and asked that I could do anything I wanted. I wasn't in the mood because I was so tired from work. I told him to just leave the place because of fear that we might awaken the people in the other rooms and the people upstairs. Since the bed was attached to the post, it produced a squeaking sound everytime he moved and motioned forward.

Then, he just took off his shorts and pulled my head onto his crotch. He wanted me to give him a blowjob. I desisted but he insisted. He gave up and started masturbating. I got so worried about the squeaking sounds and the shaking. When he was done, he asked me to give him money. I said I didn't have money but he didn't believe me. He went on to look for my wallet and search all my pants and my clothings and my bags. He even threatened me that he would make a scandal and wake up all the neigbors if I didn't give him money. At last he found my wallet, and took the only coins in there, maybe around eight pesos. He put on his shorts then left.

9 comments:

Victorya said...

oh my! that sounds so scary. Why must the road to finding oneself be so tough? Could we discover ourselves amongst roses w/out so many thorns?

Dondi Tiples said...

So sorry to hear you're being taken advantage of. I've been reading some of your posts and you write really well. Simple but realistic. It got me to wondering if most people of your persuasion often fall prey to these sorts of situations.
Will be praying you find somewhere better to live with neighbors who wouldn't take advantage of you.

paisley said...

well.. it sounds as if you are in the wrong part of town,.... and unfortunately,, when things like that have happened to me,, it didn't take long for me to figure out how to sink ot that level... i am hoping this will not be the case for you...

be careful it can be dangerous... but when you have to you have to i know.....

ros said...

Take care...you will find a lot of people like that in Manila who will continually ask you for money.

I hope you will find a better place for you and better friends.

Cindy Lynn said...

Wow, what a terrible and scary experience! I pray that you are able to move to somewhere better and safer soon. :(

JesseTheCat said...

I feel like kicking that sod in the face for his ugly treatment of you ! For Gods sake, take care of you, you must be number one ! Shame, I realise how tough it can be in this world, for some its not easy.But such pigs always make me crazy ...Look after yourself, sweetie.nic

Lordmanilastone said...

hi jesse, you are so sweet, thanks for the comments, i will surely love to keep in constant communication with you, thanks to sweetie^^

KaThYcOt ;p said...

and this is for real. im sorry to what happened. that a**hole deserves something! you take care of yourself. i love your blog, true and honest. maybe because i evolved in a circle of friends that is consisting of mostly gays.. looking forward for more of you..

Lordmanilastone said...

hi victorya, dondi, paisley, ros, cindy, jessethecat and kathycot-thank you so much for all those kind words, i will surely take care of myself always knowing that there are so many people who care for me and those people continue to grow, thanks for being a part of my struggles and experiences....^^