Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Three's


Got tagged by Mommy Kat and I want to share with you some information about me based on the questions below:

THREE NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU:
night
kaps
ganda

MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
December 25
September 4
July 16

3THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
smoked a cigar
caffeinated
posted for My Dreamzzz World

THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
healthy lifestyle
peace of mind
good income

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
Galbitang
Pizza
Dinuguan

THREE PERSONS YOU MISS THE MOST:
My bf in highschool (bestfriend, LOL)
My only sister
My Filipino Teacher in highschool

THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
peace of mind
good health
happiness

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
writing
blogging
duckpin bowling

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR HOLIDAY:
Boracay
Panglao Beach
Disneyland

THREE MALLS YOU USUALLY GO TO:
SM Malls
Starmall
Divisoria Mall

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE FASTFOOD RESTAURANT:
Chowking
Jollibee
Don Henrico's

THREE FAVE SPORTS:
Duckpin bowling
Tennis
Table Tennis

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS:
Red Horse
SMB
Generoso

THREE PERFUMES/COLOGNES:
eau de toilette
eau de toilette
eau de toilette ( I am not into using perfume so I am not familiar with their names.(LOL)

THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
Yellow
Green
Red

THREE EVENTS YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO:
All Saints' Day
Christmas
New Year

LAST THREE PEOPLE IN YOUR INBOX
Serena
Reyna Elena
kathycot

THREE THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING AFTER THIS SURVEY
post
smoke
worry

And now, I would like to pass this on to three of the wonderful bloggers I have known. cyberpunk , crazed_heck , and Chuva Chienes

/Stumble This /Fave This On Technorati

3 comments:

crazed_heck said...

hehehe...another tag...andami na...hehe...tambak nako sa gagawing tag...hihi...

awannabe said...

humm... theres so many words on this list I have never seen before, espescially under favorite dishes

LORD MANILA STONE said...

oh sorry awannabe, galbitang is a korean dish, it's beef stew, dinuguan is "bloody merr"=pork and pork blood combined...^^