Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 4, 2007

Get Rid of That Procrastination

Finally, let me rewelcome myself to this world of bloggers. I had it once on MSN's myspace but I just quit because there was no motivation. Why would I make myself public in the first place for nothing?

I used to be into writing wayback in my highschool and university years but since becoming an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher, that passion just faded away. I like to write different stuff like poems, one liners, unfinished short stories if I may call them and so on. I have my collection of poems written in Filipino because that is my lingua-franca and I am really more comfortable with that. I'm just kinda trying hard to push myself into writing using English as my medium because I want more people to know me, understand me, and perhaps, share with me their ideas and perhaps intrusion?

This is me. I finally made my way here. I have more to tell, revelations, trials, solitude, happiness, excitement, ideas, experiences, etc. These things complete the colorful journey in life of your's truly-Lord Manila Stone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, Bitoy! :)
sensya na, ha. am not spamming you. I just felt like i had to comment. :)