Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Faggot Bitch?


My aunt says, "God only created Adam and Eve, a man and a woman." My cousin says, "If your girl classmates tell you, you are gay, go ahead and kiss them," and my father says, "Did you just have your ass cornholed again?" I arrived home late one time when I was still a teenager, I just dropped out of school then so bumming around was a habit with my close friends. My father couldn't send me to school and I was helpless.

I am getting so mushy again as I am flicking my fingers intermittently on the keyboard. Those words just keep playing in my ears like haunting music ripping me off a night rest.

"You faggot bitch!"(Baklang Puta) I was so dumbfounded my dad just told me that. Without having eaten the dinner which my mom lovingly put aside on the table, I headed for my room and confined myself in solitary for the verdict handed down to this innocent soul. Ah, that was several years ago, but it keeps crossing my mind.

Staring at the gloomy skies past midnight, I sat on my bed with tears rolling down my eyes. "Why did he tell me that? Did some of my neighbors hear that?",my mind again. My resentment just got heated up. I wanted to curse my dad at that time. I wanted to go out and shout that I didn't do anything wrong, much to the extent of having sex with men and come home late after. CONTINUE

/Stumble This/ Fave This On Technorati/

3 comments:

punkthepump said...

cute page and dizayn :)

Anonymous said...

awww... naalala ko tuloy yung mga nangyari sa past ko nung hindi pa ako tanggap ng parents ko... napakahirap ipaglaban ang ganitong situation pero as of now ok na kami... eto pa lang nababasa ko sa post mo... I think mababasa ko to lahat sa mga susunod na araw... godbless po..

LORD MANILA STONE said...

thanks a lot jeangrey, it's so nice to meet people who share the same sentiments that you have, thanks again, keep in touch^^