Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I am in a Slump

I woke up late today. It was around 11:00 a.m. I was hungry so I had to have brunch. I have been like this for the past few days. I don't feel like working at times though the office problems I have always keep bothering my peace of mind. I have to worry about a lot of things. I have to worry about our monthly bills, the dsl bill, electricity bill, maintenance bill, etc. Oftentimes I have to argue with my boss in Korea before he sends the money. I already had the intention to resign because I feel like I am no longer happy in this kind of Job. I am not used to managing a business. I feel that anytime I may have a breakdown. It is true that I have a lot of things to do. But who cares? Does my boss care? I am not sure. All I know is that I have to do something about this malase to avoid untoward problems in the future. On final note, I have made up my mind. In the next few days, I will start telling the world about myself, my being gay, a closet queen in the past, and my escapades in life. I am proud to be gay and there is no time left to hide this feeling. Watch out for more....

No comments: