Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 8, 2007

Stress

Are you stressed? Just asking. As for me? I am very much stressed. After dealing with our intermittent problem with our internet connection at the office I also had to settle some balance with our CPA. Finally, my boss agreed to pay his dues. All the while, I didn't know that a retainer fee is the service fee that we pay CPA's for processing the necessary documents of a certain company. Right now, I am very much uneasy and uncomfortable upon telling our CPA that my boss was quitting the deal with her. Meaning, I will personally work on our quarterly permits, government dues, etc. That must be lots of headaches. Now, I will have to try to contact my boss again and discuss whether he would still hire the CPA or not after the CPA bargained her retainer's.

No comments: